FREE 6-Week Therapeutic Horticulture Group Sessions @ Plant City Commons Community Gardens (Limit 6)
Nature United and the Plant City Commons Community Garden will begin therapeutic horticulture programming on Saturday, August 20th, from 9:00am - 10:15 am.
Available for adults 18+
This free pilot program will focus on group propagation activities, garden bed management, vermicomposting, and group discussions on how to use gardening therapeutically for stress management.
- Registration officially begins July 23. Complete the registration form below or sign up at the PCCCG greenhouse to reserve your spot (Only 6 spots available!)
- Program cycle is every Saturday morning 9-10:15 am for 6 weeks (08/20 - 10/1)
- Certificate of Completion and a free plant awarded to participants with 100% attendance
- No gardening experience required
- Many opportunities to bring home free plants
- Gain valuable horticulture knowledge
- Learn about vermicomposting, how to manage a worm bin, and harvest worm castings for your plants!
- If you have a disability, please indicate so in the registration form and we will plan to accommodate your needs.
- Support the program and community gardens by helping to produce and sell plants!